Please look on the where can I donate page where you will find an update of our nearest drop off points and there opening hours.
We are based at Unit 4 Upper Mall. St Johns centre. LS2 8LQ Leeds
We only accept items that are washed, free of stains and in good working order, items you would deem acceptable to pass on to friends and family. We also accept sanitary products for mothers.
Here is a list of acceptable items
* Coats for all ages
* Sealed Formula (Powdered or liquid)
* Bottles, teats and other feeding items - NEW AND SEALED ONLY
* Dummies - NEW AND SEALED ONLY
* Nappies - NO LOOSE NAPPIES OR OPENED PACKETS
* Nappy bags and nappy liners
* Baby wipes, sealed and unopened
* Baby food and snacks - SEALED AND NON PERISHING
* Unopened Toiletries
* Bedding and sheets for moses baskets, cots and cotbeds.
* Prams/Strollers. NO USED CAR SEATS OR PRAM PARTS.
* Cots and toddler beds, please ensure all the screws and bolts are with the item so it can be assembled safely. NO USED MATTRESSES
* Safety gates, please ensure that all screws and bolts are with the item so it could be assembled safety
* Sanitary products
* Breast Pads
This is not an exhaustive list, if you have any queries on what you can donate, do not hesitate to contact us.
Below is our Amazon wishlist.
At Leeds Baby Bank we are governed by strict regulations and guidelines as well as limited for storage, for this reason we cannot accept:
This is not an exhaustive list, if you have any queries on what you cannot donate, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The money donated to Leed Baby Bank goes directly into helping children in need or towards us moving into our own facilities so we can help more people. We are run solely by volunteer and your cash donation goes towards buying essential items we cannot accept second hand that children are in desperate need of. These items could be mattresses or teats.
We take referrals from professionals only. We are a use us once service, therefore if the client has used us before we will not be able to help. If you would like to make a referral please fill in our online form http://lbb-referral.org/
Please note: All items requested via this form must be collected from our premises at Unit 4, St John's Center, Leeds, LS2 8LQ We are open Monday and Thursday between 9.30 am and 3pm and Friday 9.30 till 12.30. If you need your car to be booked into the loading bay please let us know your preferred day/time and car registration number so it can be booked in with security. All collections must be booked in security at least 48 hours in advance. To get to the loading bay please come to the trade entrance Wormald row, Leeds, LS1 8EQ.
Leeds Baby Bank are currently a use us once service, that is why it is vital you ask for everything you require on the referral form.
If we do not have the items you have requested we will put a plea out to the public to try and source the items you require. If they still are not available you will go on a waiting list until we can find the item.