Please only donate items that are clean, free of stains, in good working order and in a condition you would happily pass on to friends or family.
Please include all fittings/ screws for stairgates and cots. If you have any instruction manuals as well that’s a bonus!
Please check straps, brakes and wheels are in good working order on buggies and that the buggy can be folded.
Please wash all clothing/towels/bedding before donating.
Clothing for ages 0-5: Please check our social media, website homepage or email us to see what we are currently accepting. We often close for clothing donations as we have limited storage and large amounts of these donations.
Here is a list of acceptable items:
- Sealed Formula. Powdered or liquid, no prescription formula.
- Bottles, teats, dummies and other feeding items. New and sealed only.
- Nappies. New and sealed only.
- Nappy bags and nappy liners.
- Baby wipes. Sealed and unopened.
- Toiletries for babies and adults. Sealed and unopened.
- Sanitary products.
- Breast Pads.
- Prams/Strollers. No used car seats.
- Moses baskets / bedside cribs. Please check with us first for cribs with unusual sizing as we often can’t accept due to being unable to source a matching mattress.
- Cots and toddler beds. Please ensure all the screws and bolts are with the item so it can be assembled safely. No used mattresses.
- Bedding and sheets for moses baskets, cribs, cots and cotbeds.
- Stairgates. Please ensure that all screws and bolts are securely attached, so it can be assembled safely.
- Slings/baby carriers.
- Change/travel bags.
- Bottle warmers/breast pumps.
- Toys/books. No cuddly/soft toys please, and toys of a manageable size as many of our families have limited space.
- Bouncy chairs. No large swing seats/ activity chairs.
This is not an exhaustive list, if you have any queries on what you can donate, do not hesitate to contact us.
Please use our Amazon wish list as a guide.