Want to support our work but unable to volunteer or donate items? There are many other ways you can help!
If you would like to fundraise for us, or organise a collection of donations on our behalf we would love to know what you’re doing so we can support you as much as possible, and share your efforts on social media with your permission – email us.
A few fundraising ideas
There are so many different ideas, for example:
- Coffee mornings.
- Sponsored walks/runs/online Zumba classes.
- Dress down day.
- Donate the cost of your morning coffee for a week to Leeds Baby bank.
- Baby shower donations.
- Swap pints for pounds.
- Quiz nights.
For children, maybe you could fundraise by doing chores at home to earn money, organise a sponsored fancy dress at school or do a bake sale? We would love to hear what activity you choose.
Are you a business who is looking to sponsor or support a local charity?
Please consider helping vulnerable children in Leeds. To discuss how you could support Leeds Baby Bank,
We’d love to discuss:
- Becoming your charity of choice – local businesses helping local families
- Volunteering – team building and helping families in crisis
- Supporting families via regular giving
- Fundraising with your team
- One off gifts to Leeds Baby Bank